Must know clothing facts
- Ironing clothes require more time and it also involves many things like an iron box, iron board, and water. To get rid of the small wrinkles in your shirt collar, you do not need to use so many things; instead, you can make use of a hair straightener using which you can iron them within few minutes.
- The next artlife hacks to know is, when your shoes smell bad, you do not want to worry about it and what you have to do to kill the odors is to keep them in the freezer for a day, then keep them under the hot sun to un-wet the shoes.
- People do not like the yellow rings around their pits in a white shirt. Due to which, they do not like to wear shirts. To remove the stains, you have to sprinkle lemon juice on the area and wash it with bleach, then dry it by this the cloth under the sun.
Few Things you did not know about caviar:
- Caviar is one of the oldest delicacies that was found before champagne, raw oysters and truffles. It was considered as the favorite food for many kings and nobles.
- Older caviars are high quality larger eggs; they are costly and lighter in shade whereas dark color eggs are younger and have lower quality.
- Caviars can make noise. When the eggs rub against each other, the friction may produce some sound and is audible to us.